Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Why work with us?
We have been active in plant planning for the chemical and petrochemical industries as well as in the power plant and pharmaceutical sectors for more than 45 years. Our company is characterized by the high quality of our employees and a collegial and professional working environment.
We offer our customers individual solutions for engineering and planning activities. We are looking for you to strengthen our team.
Place of activity:
- Degree as a state-certified technician, technical draftsman, designer or
completed engineering degree
- Ability to work in a team
- Profound knowledge of the required CAD and Office programs
- Confidence in dealing with customer-specific requirements.
- Knowledge of the relevant standards and regulations
- High consulting competence, reliability, solution orientation as well as a careful and structured way of working
Your area of responsibility:
- Measurement of plant components
- Design of piping, using Aveva E3D, PDS, SuCAD etc.
- Checking against specifications (R+I, pipe classes, technical documents)
- Preparation and checking of specifications (components, special piping parts, supports, etc.)
- Elaboration of installation and pipe plans
- Coordination with project management / customers
- Presentation of the plan to customers
- Project handovers (isometries, supports, models, material)
- Documentation of the planning according to valid standard
- Customer-specific flowsheet processing (new designs and additions), among others with the programs Aveva, Smartplant P-ID, MicroStation, Comos, PDS-2D
- Customer-specific processing of isometrics
- Customized editing of escape and hazard plans
- Customer-specific processing of layout plans
- Customer-specific processing of specifications
- Check of the specifications (of the above-mentioned processing) for completeness
- Listing/checking of the above-mentioned inputs and outputs with the respective processing times
- Compilation and preparation of the above-mentioned activities for invoicing / tracing / pipeline studies
Apply to us.
Please send us your complete and informative application documents, stating your salary requirements and availability.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further questions.