Why work with us?
We have been active in plant planning for the chemical and petrochemical industries as well as in the power plant and pharmaceutical sectors for more than 45 years. Our company is characterized by the high quality of our employees and a collegial and professional working environment.
We offer our customers individual solutions for engineering and planning activities. To strengthen our team, we are looking for you for the northern Ruhr area.
Place of activity:
- Completed technical university degree, technician / master craftsman training or
- Ability to work in a team
- Profound knowledge of the required CAD and Office programs
- Confidence in dealing with customer-specific requirements.
- Knowledge of the relevant standards and regulations
- High consulting competence, reliability, solution orientation as well as a careful and structured way of working
Your area of responsibility:
- Project management
- Resource planning
- Preparation of quotations, invoicing
- Project tracking
- Technical clarification and solution development with clients
- Design / calculation / specifications of plant components
- Development of project flow diagrams
- Inspection of piping design / documentation
- Measurement of plant components
- Routing / piping studies
- Design of pipelines, using Aveva E3D, PDS, SuCAD etc.
- Inspection according to specifications (R+I, pipe classes, technical documents)
- Preparations and review of specifications (components, special piping parts, supports, etc.)
- Development of installation and piping plans
- Coordination with project management / customers
- Presentation of planning to customers
- Project handover (isometries, supports, models, material)
- Documentation of planning according to valid standard
Apply to us.
Please send us your complete and informative application documents, stating your salary requirements and availability.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further questions.