Technical draftsman (m/f/d)
Why work with us?
We have been active in plant planning for the chemical and petrochemical industries as well as in the power plant and pharmaceutical sectors for more than 45 years. Our company is characterized by the high quality of our employees and a collegial and professional working environment.
We offer our customers individual solutions for engineering and planning activities. We are looking for you to strengthen our team.
Place of activity:
- Team skills
- In-depth knowledge of the required CAD and Office programs
- Confidence in dealing with customer-specific requirements.
- Knowledge of the relevant standards and regulations
- High consulting competence, reliability, solution orientation as well as a careful and structured way of working
Your area of responsibility:
- Customized flow chart processing (new designs and additions), using the programs Aveva, Smartplant P-ID, MicroStation, Comos, PDS-2D
- Customer- specific processing of isometrics
- Customized editing of escape and hazard plans
- Custom editing of layout plans
- Customization of specifications
- Checking of the specifications for completeness (of the above-mentioned processing)
- Listing/checking of the above-mentioned inputs and outputs with the respective processing times
- Compilation and preparation of the above activities for billing
Apply to us.
Please send us your complete and informative application documents, stating your salary requirements and availability.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further questions.